See the world with sit-up position options of trekking bar. With the superior & smooth stopping power of hydraulic brakes.
Shimano Derailleur gear system
The Anatolia comes with a Sugino triple crank set with 592% range enabling you to climb a mountain but still pedal down it.
Thru-Axles provide some additional safety on your rides by attaching your wheel to the frame more securely.
Powered through a dynamo hub. Power your own lights.
At only 365g this sturdy kickstand will let you prop your bike up anywhere. This kickstand is pre-installed and designed to allow your bike to stand even when it's fully loaded with luggage and gear.
See behind yourself at a glance without losing stability.
Mudguards, also known as fenders offer you protection from debris and water that you tyres might pull up from the road. Our mudguards are sized for both 26" and 700C wheels.
All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- Double butted Cr-Mo touring frame, EBB shell, sizes XS (26″),S,M,L,XL,XXL (700c) See geometry table
- Front Fork
- 1-1/8″ full Cr-Mo, 12mm through axle, threadless, disc brake reinforced, lowrider & electric cable mounts, steering stabilizer mount, extra waterbottle cage mount
- Headset & Spacers
- Tange RDC-82, 1-1/8″, Duralumnium, black, stack 26.2, fully sealed cartridge, 81gms; 10mmx9 + 5mmx1 + 3mmx1
- Seatpost & Clamp
- Kalloy SP-342 micro adjust 27.2 X 300mm silver, Kalloy, SC-200 black
- Mounting Hardware
- All stainless 5mm and 6mm metric with stainless flat and spring washers. Rear rack mounted with high-tensile steel zinc coated flange-headed screws.
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- Shimano BR-M395 (hydraulic disc)
- Shimano SM-RT56 6 bolt, 160mm front & Rohloff rear
- Shimano BL-M396 2 finger hydraulic
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Shimano Alivio M-4000, 9-speed trigger
- Sugino triple CW&C, 48/36/24, 165/170/175MM, 110/74MM PCD, suit 9speed
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Shimano UN55 English square taper JIS sealed cartridge 68mm x 111mm
- KMC X9, 1/2″ × 11/128″ np/np 116L 9 Speed
- Shimano CS-HG400-9, 9-speed Ni-plated 11-34T
- Front Derailleur
- FD-T4000-9, Alivio 63~66, Top-Swing, Dual-Pull, FOR 9-Speed
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT, RD-M772-SGS 9-speed
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore XT freehub, FH-M756A L 32H 8/9/10-speed, for disc brake (6 bolt), black
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- Schwalbe 26″ – SUPREME 42-559 (26×1.60), 440g / 700C ALMOTION 40-622 (700×38C), 655g
- 26 X 1.25/1.5. , 0.9MM, PV 48mm / 700 X 35C, 0.9MM, PV 48mm
- Front Hub
- Dynamo Hub JH-KD5F, 12×100, 32H, Black, 6-Bolt Mount , 6V3W
- Front Thru-Axle
- Fulchee FH1250BK002 12mm with built in lever
- Front Spokes
- DT Champion 32H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0MM)
- Rear Spokes
- DT Alpine III triple butted, 36, silver, cross three pattern, 13/15/14G (2.34/1.8/2.0mm)
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Humpert Horn bar (25.4 B) 580mm, black, adjustable
- Humpert high density foam
- VWR, bore 25.4mm, steerer 28.6mm, 3D forged, 7degree , 60(XS)/80(S)/100(M)/120(L,XL)/130(XXL)mm, black
- VWR custom, black, with cut-out 270mm x 168mm
- VP-R62, single sided clipless, with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Busch & Muller IQ-XSN plus, 70 lux, with 464h double pivot bracket, with standlight.
- Rear Light
- Busch & Muller, top-light 2c plus, with stand-light
All our bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Carrier
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
- Luggage Strap
- Tubus strap on rear rack
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- Fenders (Mudguards)
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
- Brass bell
- Cages & Bottles
- 1 pce per bike – 6mm black alloy cage & VWR custom 700cc bidon
- Busch & Muller with spare 60mm head in spares box
Order a Vivente World Randonneur Today
Even though they have been designed in Australia, Vivente World Randonneurs are world bikes. The time put into them, just like every component, is from around the world. So, it is fitting that you can buy them from anywhere around the world.
Purchasing options are dependant on your location. See the page linked below for ordering options.