We want this website to be an informational resource. It should be more about bike facts than what we do with the bikes. In fact, bike travel is so good that stories about it can be distracting when you are researching a new bike decision.
However, our constant test-riding has resulted in us being especially familiar with various travel issues. Packing bikes and reassembling them, and navigation, are so necessary in the touring lifestyle, so we are sharing some of what we learned.
The bike packing video below is our first. Below that is a video demonstrating how to pack at an airport using materials you have purchased on the ride to the airport and been able to carry with you to the terminal.
Latest Travel Posts
- Fixing Broken Pedals for the Locals in Odisha, India
- Looking for Phantom India in 1978
- Testing a Hebie Chainglider in Germany, Austria
- Discovering Rail Trails in Western Europe
- The Reassuring Avalanche Fortifications of Japan
- Road Testing Tyre Widths on the Tasmanian Trail
- Going Through the Horror Stretch Anyway in East Coast Australia in 1977
- Trying the Local Fish Curry in Odisha, India
- Impeccably Stacked Wood in Poland
- Cycle Touring Heaven of Bavaria
- Admiring the Elderly Cyclists of Romania
- The Dirt Roads of Pilbara, Western Australia