- arrow_forward Gates drive
- arrow_forward Increased tyre clearance
- arrow_forward ED protective coating
- arrow_forward Schwalbe AIMotion tyres
- arrow_forward Wider flared drop bars
Flared out Drop bars
Our flared drop bars on a touring bike offer superior aerodynamics for faster downhill and faster cornering.
Rohloff internal gear system with belt
Rohloff 14 speed gear system with Gates carbon belt drive. Rohloff hubs are safe from mud and other foreign bodies while maintaining incredible gear efficiency.
The famous World Randonneur chromoly steel frame keeps style, class and strength in mind. Our Chromoly touring bike steel frames are built to last through heavy conditions.
At only 365g this sturdy touring bike kickstand will let you prop your bike up anywhere. This kickstand is pre-installed and designed to allow your bike to stand even when it's fully loaded with luggage and gear.
Powered through a dynamo hub. You power your own lights.
Mudguards, also known as fenders offer you protection from debris and water that you tyres might pull up from the road. Our mudguards are sized for both 26" and 700C wheels.
A steering stabiliser creates a resistance in your steering to pull the front wheel to centre whenever possible. Vivente Bikes use an elastomer stabiliser to minimise noise and maintain constant resistance.
All Vivente touring bikes come equipped with a bike mirror. We believe safety is a major concern and our Busch & Muller bike mirrors provide excellent visibility with their extra wide field of view.
All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- Double butted Cr-Mo touring frame, EBB shell, sizes XS (26″),S,M,L,XL,XXL (700c) see geometry table
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket (EBB)
- Genio Eccentric Bottom Bracket
- Front Fork
- 1-1/8″ full Cr-Mo, butted, threadless, disc brake reinforced, lowrider & electric cable mounts, steering stabilizer mount
- Headset & Spacers
- Tange RDC-82, 1-1/8″, Duralumnium, black, stack 26.2, fully sealed cartridge, 81gms; 10mmx9 + 5mmx1 + 3mmx1
- Seatpost & Clamp
- Satori alloy micro adjust 27.2 X 300mm silver, Satori black
- Steerer Mount Bar
- VWR custom steerer mounting bar for Rohloff shifter
- Mounting Hardware
- All stainless 5mm and 6mm metric with stainless flat and spring washers. Rear rack mounted with high-tensile steel zinc coated flange-headed screws.
- Frame & Fork Finish
- Electrophoretic Deposition (ED), black, followed by black baked enamel
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- TRP Hylex (hydraulic disc)
- TRP 160mm, 6 bolt, one piece front
- TRP Hylex drop bar hydraulic
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Rohloff right hand 14 speed twist shifter
- Andel RSC1-5121-RL, Black, 130 BCD, 165mm/170mm/175mm
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Shimano UN55 English square taper JIS sealed cartridge 68mm x 118mm
- Crank Fixing Bolts
- FSA QR-1, Self-Extracting, cr-mo, M8 (tools in tool kit)
- Gates carbon drive, CDX, 120T
- Rear Sprocket
- Gates CDX 19T
- Rear Hub
- Rohloff speedhub 500/14, 36H, CC DB, black, external transfer bo 210 degree, OEM axle plate, with spoke ring
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- DT 533d, 32h black
XS bike is 26″; S,M,L,XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Schwalbe Almotion 40mm wide
XS bike is 26″; S, M, L, XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Presta valve 48mm stem
XS bike is 26″; S, M, L, XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Front Hub & Skewer
- Dynamo hub, KT, black , (6-bolt), 6V 3W, 36H, OLD:100mm, Formula QR23 (internal cam type)
- Front Spokes
- Sapim Leader 32H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0mm) with Sapim Polyax brass nipples
- Rear Spokes
- Sapim Leader 32H, silver, cross two pattern, 14G (2.0MM) with Sapim Polyax brass nipples
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Zoom DR-AL-211BT flared drop bar (31.8 B) 510mm, black
- Velo Eva cork tape with gel, black
- VWR, bore 31.8MM, steerer 28.6MM, 3D forged, 7degree , 60(XS)/80(S)/100(M)/120(L,XL)/130(XXL)MM, black
- VWR custom, black, with cut-out 270mm x 168mm
- VP-R62, single sided clipless, with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Axa Luxx Plus auto, 70 lux, with light & movement sensor for steady function, with steady light, with USB outlet
- Rear Light
- Axa Riff, steady, led with light guide, 4 minute charge when stopped
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Carrier
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
- Luggage Strap
- Tubus strap on rear rack
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- Fenders (Mudguards)
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
- Brass bell
- Cages & Bottles
- 2 pieces per bike – 6mm black alloy cages & VWR custom LD PE 700cc bidons
- VWR black 6″ bugle horn
- Steering Stabiliser
- Hebie with elastomer
- Busch & Muller with spare 60mm head in spares box
- Spares & Tools
- See what's in the box
Order a Vivente World Randonneur Today
Even though they have been designed in Australia, Vivente World Randonneurs are world bikes. The time put into them, just like every component, is from around the world. So, it is fitting that you can buy them from anywhere around the world.
Purchasing options are dependant on your location. See the page linked below for ordering options.