- arrow_forward Drop bars to improve downhill and long distance aerodynamics
- arrow_forward Sugino triple crank set with 547% range
- arrow_forward Mirror, integrated lighting and more
Flared out Drop bars
Our flared drop bars offer superior aerodynamics on touring bikes for faster downhill riding and faster cornering.
Shimano Derailleur gear system
This Vivente touring bike comes with a Sugino triple crank set with a Shimano XT rear hub and Sora rear derailleur. With a 547% gear range enabling you to climb a mountain and pedal down steep slopes when necessary.
Mudguards, also known as fenders offer you protection from debris and water that you tyres might pull up from the road. Our mudguards are sized for both 26" and 700C wheels.
Vivente bikes are equipped with a front light powered by a dynamo hub. No batteries required. Touring without a front light can result in legal issues in some countries. Ensure your touring bike has lights.
At only 365g this sturdy touring bike kickstand will let you prop your bike up anywhere. This kickstand is pre-installed and designed to allow your bike to stand even when it's fully loaded with luggage and gear.
All Vivente touring bikes come equipped with a bike mirror. We believe safety is a major concern and our Busch & Muller bike mirrors provide excellent visibility with their extra wide field of view.
Thru-axles provide some additional safety on your rides by attaching your wheel to the frame more securely without a lever. Vivente thru-axles allow the wheel to be more accurately placed which will keep the disc brakes aligned.
All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- Double butted Cr-Mo touring frame, EBB shell, sizes XS (26″),S,M,L,XL,XXL (700c)
- Front Fork
- 1-1/8″ full Cr-Mo, butted, threadless, disc brake reinforced, lowrider & electric cable mounts, steering stabilizer mount
- Headset & Spacers
- Tange RDC-82, 1-1/8″, Duralumnium, black, stack 26.2, fully sealed cartridge, 81gms; 10mmx9 + 5mmx1 + 3mmx1
- Seatpost & Clamp
- Kalloy SP-342 micro adjust 27.2 × 300mm silver, Kalloy, SC-200 black
- Mounting Hardware
- All stainless 5mm and 6mm metric with stainless flat and spring washers. Rear rack mounted with high-tensile steel zinc coated flange-headed screws.
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- TRP Spyre disc
- TRP 160mm, 6 bolt, one piece front
- Shimano Sora ST-R3000/R3030
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Shimano Sora ST-R3000/R3030, 9-speed
- Sugino triple CW&C, 46/36/26, 165/170/175mm, 110/74mm PCD, suit 9 speed
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Shimano UN55 English square taper JIS sealed cartridge 68mm x 118mm
- KMC X9, 1/2″ × 11/128″ np/np 116L 9 Speed
- Shimano CS-HG400-9, 9-speed Ni-plated 11-34T
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano FD-R3030-9, 63~66, Down Pull, 28.5mm
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Sora, RD-R3000 9-speed
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore XT freehub, FH-M756A L 36H 8/9/10-speed, for disc brake (6 bolt), black
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- DT 533d, 32h black
XS bike is 26″; S,M,L,XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Schwalbe Almotion 40mm wide
XS bike is 26″; S, M, L, XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Presta valve 48mm stem
XS bike is 26″; S, M, L, XL & XXL are 700c or “29er”
- Front Hub & Skewer
- Dynamo Hub JH-KD5F, 12×100, 32H, Black, 6-Bolt Mount , 6V3W
- Front Through Axle
- Fulchee FH1250BK002 12mm with built in lever
- Front Spokes
- DT Champion 36H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0mm)
- Rear Spokes
- DT Alpine III triple butted, 36, silver, cross three pattern, 13/15/14G (2.34/1.8/2.0mm)
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Zoom Drop Bars DR-AL-211BT FOV 510BLK, 47cm (S,M), 49cm (L), 51cm (XL)
- Velo Eva cork tape with gel, black
- VWR, bore 31.8MM, steerer 28.6MM, 3D forged, 7degree , 60(XS)/80(S)/100(M)/120(L,XL)/130(XXL)MM, black
- VWR custom, black, with cut-out 270mm x 168mm
- VP-R62, single sided clipless, with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Busch & Muller IQ-XSN plus, 70 lux, with 464h double pivot bracket, with standlight.
- Rear Light
- Busch & Muller, top-light 2c plus, with stand-light
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Carrier
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
- Luggage Strap
- Tubus strap on rear rack
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- Fenders (Mudguards)
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
- Brass bell
- Cages & Bottles
- 1 pce per bike – 6mm black alloy cage & VWR custom 700cc bidon
- Busch & Muller with spare 60mm head in spares box
Order a Vivente World Randonneur Today
Even though they have been designed in Australia, Vivente World Randonneurs are world bikes. The time put into them, just like every component, is from around the world. So, it is fitting that you can buy them from anywhere around the world.
Purchasing options are dependant on your location. See the page linked below for ordering options.