All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- Double butted Cr-Mo touring frame, EBB shell, sizes XS (26″),S,M,L,XL,XXL (700c)
- 1-1/8″, 100% cr-mo steel, threadless, rack mounts, pivots, disc brake mounts, light cable mounts
- Tange RDC-82, 1-1/8″ Duralumnium – black, stack 26.2, fully sealed cartridge, 81g (10mm × 9mm + 5mm × 1mm + 3mm × 1mm)
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- TRP Spyre disc
- TRP 160mm, 6 bolt, one piece front
- Shimano Sora shift/brake levers, black
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Shimano SORA ST-R3000 3×9-speed STI Dual
- Crank Set
- Sugino triple CW&C, 48/36/24, 165/170/175MM, 110/74MM PCD, suit 9speed
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Tange LN-3922 English square taper JIS sealed cartridge 68mm x 111mm
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano SORA, FD-R3030-B, FOR 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT, RD-M771-SGS 9-speed
- KMC X9, 1/2″ × 11/128″ np/np 116L 9 Speed
- Shimano Deore CS-HG50-9 9-speed Ni-plated 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32T
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- DT-545d, disc specific, for long distance touring, pressure advice decal specific for tyre width, 36H, 21mm internal width, 700c (622) or 26″ (559), black, with eyelets
- Front Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 35-559 (26×1.35) (XS)/ 37-622 (28×1.40, 700×35c)
- Rear Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 35-559 (26×1.35) (XS) / 32-622 (28×1.25, 700x32c)
- Front Hub
- Dynamo hub, SP-PD-8, black , (6-bolt), 6V 3W, 36H, OLD:100mm, Formula QR23 (internal cam type)
- 26 × 1.25/1.5 , 0.9mm, SV 48mm / 700 × 35C, 0.9mm, SV 48mm
- Front Spokes
- DT Champion 36H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0mm)
- Rear Spokes
- DT Alpine III triple butted, 36, silver, cross three pattern, 13/15/14G (2.34/1.8/2.0mm)
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Handlebars M, L, XL, XXXL
- Nitto Noodle, silver, 140mm drop, 95mm reach, 420/440/460 wide
- HandleBars XS, S
- UNO CR21 400mm, drop 120mm, reach 75mm – Bore 26.0mm, silver
- VWR, bore 26.0mm, steerer 28.6mm, 3D forged, 7degree , 60(XS)/80(S)/100(M)/120(L,XL)/130(XXL)mm, black. (or 31.8bore if using FSA bars)
- Velo Eva cork tape with gel, black
- VWR custom, black, with cut-out 270mm x 168mm
- Kalloy SP-342 micro adjust 27.2 × 300mm silver, Kalloy, SC-200 black
- Wellgo, double sided clipless, M-250 with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Axa Luxx Plus auto, 70 lux, with light & movement sensor for steady function, with steady light, with USB outlet
- Rear Light
- Axa Riff, steady, led with light guide, 4 minute charge when stopped
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Rack
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- VWR black 6″ bugle horn
- Bidon Cages
- 2 pieces per bike – 6mm black alloy cages & VWR custom LD PE 700cc bidons
- Kick Stand
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
- Brass bell
- Daytime Visibility Device
- Rodgerbiltit Rotating Reflector
- Steering Stabilizer
- Hebie with elastomer
It's important to keep you bike well-maintained. For our recommended service schedule for this bike please click the button below.Download Service Schedule
Vivente Bikes recommends you follow our specific assembly instructions to ensure maximum efficiency and safety when riding.Download Assembly Instructions