All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- 100% Cr-Mo tubing, double butted main tubes, 3 bidon mounts, spare spoke mounts, centre stand attachment plate, 700×35C (XS is 26×1.4″).
- 1-1/8″, 100% cr-mo steel, threadless, rack mounts, pivots, disc brake mounts, light cable mounts
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- Front Brake
- Shimano cable disc, metal pads, 160mm rotor with lockring
- Rear Brake
- Shimano cantilever (R550) with severe condition shoe
- Brake Levers
- Shimano BL-R400
- Brake Cables
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed/3 speed bar end controls
- Crank Set
- Sugino Alpina 600T 48/36/26T, 165/170/175 mm cranks
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano UN-54-113mm
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra for triple
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore LX 9 speed
- Shimano CN-HG53 narrow for 9 speed
- Shimano Deore 9 speed, NI plated, 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32T
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- Front Rim
- Alex ACE 19, 36H, CNC
- Rear Rim
- Alex DH19, 36H, CNC
- Schwalbe Marathon 700×35C (26×1.4 on XS)
- Front Hub
- Shimano Deore XT dynamo, 6V-3W, 36H, with centre lock, QR
- Rear Hub
- Shimano freehub, Deore LX, 36H, QR, 9 speed
- Front Spokes
- DT Champion 32H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0MM)
- Rear Spokes
- DT Alpine III triple butted, 36, silver, cross three pattern, 13/15/14G (2.34/1.8/2.0mm)
- 700 × 35C, 0.9mm, Schrader. (26×1.4″on XS)
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Nitto Noodle, silver, 140mm drop, 95mm reach, 420/440/460 wide
- Handlebar Stem
- Vivente 10 degree, 60/80/100/120mm
- Handlebar Grip
- Velo Eva cork tape with gel, black
- WTB, She Progel (XS, S, M) and Speed V Progel (L,XL,XXL)
- Kalloy 27.2 micro adjustable alloy. 250/300mm
- Shimano M505, SPD, clipless double sided
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ Fly RT with standlight and sensor
- Rear Light
- Busch & Muller, top-light 2c plus, with stand-light
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Front Rack
- Tubus Duo lowrider, cr-mo steel
- Rear Carrier
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- VWR black 6″ bugle horn
- Bidon Cages
- 2 pieces per bike – 6mm black alloy cages & VWR custom LD PE 700cc bidons
It's important to keep you bike well-maintained. For our recommended service schedule for this bike please click the button below.Download Service Schedule
Vivente Bikes recommends you follow our specific assembly instructions to ensure maximum efficiency and safety when riding.Download Assembly Instructions