All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- 100% Cr-Mo tubing, double butted main tubes, 3 bidon mounts, spare spoke mounts, centre stand attachment plate, 700×35C (XS is 26×1.4″).
- 1-1/8″, 100% cr-mo steel, threadless, rack mounts, pivots, disc brake mounts, light cable mounts
- Tange fully sealed cartridge headset
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- Avid BB7 cable disc, sintered pads, 160mm rotor with lock-ring
- Front Rotor
- Avid 160mm 6-bolt attachment
- Rear Rotor
- Rohloff 160mm 6 bolt attachment
- Shimano T610 Deore 2.0 finger
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Rohloff RH 14sp black
- Crank Set
- Sugino Mighty Comp, 130BCD, single CW, 42T, 3/32″, silver 165/170/175MM
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Shimano UN55 English square taper JIS sealed cartridge 68mm x 111mm
- Rear Derailleur
- Prime SSP-12-1
- KMC Z33 3/32 for 6 speed with KMC joining link
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- DT-545d, disc specific, for long distance touring, pressure advice decal specific for tyre width, 36H, 21mm internal width, 700c (622) or 26″ (559), black, with eyelets
- Front Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 700c × 35 (622) or 26″ (559)
- Rear Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 700c × 32 (622) or 26″ (559)
- Front Hub
- Shutter Precision (SP) 8, black , (6-bolt type), 6V-2.4W, 36h
- Rear Hub
- Rohloff Speedhub 500/14, 36H, CC DB OEM, Silver, 16T, external transfer box
- Front Spokes
- Competition (2.0) – DT, 36+36, stainless steel
- Rear Spokes
- Competition (2.0/1.8/2.0) – DT, 36+36, stainless steel
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Handlebars check this
- Humpert Horn bar (25.4 B) 580mm, black, adjustable
- Vivente 7 degree, 60mm(XS)/80mm(S)/100mm(M)/120mm(L,XL)/130mm(XXL), 26.0, stack 40mm
- Velo hi-density foam 400x20x5mm black
- WTB Comfort V Comp 172x260mm
- Kalloy 27.2 micro adjustable alloy. 250/300mm
- Shimano, PD-A530 SPD, with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Busch & Muller Lumotec EYC with standlight and sensor
- Rear Light
- Busch & Muller Toplight line plus for day night running
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Rack
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- VWR black 6″ bugle horn
- Bidon Cages
- 2 pieces per bike – 6mm black alloy cages & VWR custom LD PE 700cc bidons
- Kick Stand
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
It's important to keep you bike well-maintained. For our recommended service schedule for this bike please click the button below.Download Service Schedule
Vivente Bikes recommends you follow our specific assembly instructions to ensure maximum efficiency and safety when riding.Download Assembly Instructions