All Vivente bikes are built with solid frames of chromoly steel for maximum longevity.
- Double butted Cr-Mo touring frame, EBB shell, sizes XS (26″),S,M,L,XL,XXL (700c)
- 1-1/8″, 100% cr-mo steel, threadless, rack mounts, pivots, disc brake mounts, light cable mounts
- Tange RDC-82, 1-1/8″, Duralumnium, black, stack 26.2, fully sealed cartridge, 81gms; 10mmx9 + 5mmx1 + 3mmx1
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Genio Eccentric Bottom Bracket
Brakes are one of the most important parts of cycling and we have not compromised on safety for any Vivente Bike.
- Shimano BR-M395 (hydraulic disc)
- Shimano SM-RT56 6 bolt, 160mm front & Rohloff rear
- Shimano BL-M396 2 finger hydraulic
All Vivente Bikes come with tried and trusted transmissions systems to keep you ride at its most efficient.
- Shift Levers
- Rohloff right hand 14 speed twist shifter
- Crank Set
- Sugino Mighty Comp, 130BCD, single CW, 42T, 3/32″, silver 165/170/175MM
- Bottom Bracket Set
- Shimano BB-UN55 118 – English square taper
- Rear Cog
- Rohloff 16T
- Rear Hub
- Rohloff speedhub 500/14, 36H, CC DB, black, external transfer bo 210 degree, OEM axle plate, with spoke ring
- KMC Z610, 1/2″ × 3/32″, silver/silver 96/100/102L
- Hebie Chainglider 42T/16-17T, black
Whether travelling down dirt roads or city roads our wheels are designed for maximum efficiency and safety.
- DT-545d, disc specific, for long distance touring, pressure advice decal specific for tyre width, 36H, 21mm internal width, 700c (622) or 26″ (559), black, with eyelets
- Front Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 35-559 (26×1.35) (XS)/ 37-622 (28×1.40, 700×35c)
- Rear Tyre
- Schwalbe Marathon 35-559 (26×1.35) (XS) / 32-622 (28×1.25, 700x32c)
- Front Hub
- Dynamo hub, SP-PD-8, black , (6-bolt), 6V 3W, 36H, OLD:100mm, Formula QR23 (internal cam type)
- 26 × 1.25/1.5 , 0.9mm, SV 48mm / 700 × 35C, 0.9mm, SV 48mm
- Front Spokes
- DT Champion 36H, silver, cross three pattern, 14G (2.0mm)
- Rear Spokes
- DT Competition double butted, 36, silver, cross one pattern, 14/15/14G (2.0/1.8/2.0MM)
We have tested countless contact variations for all our bikes and believe we have one of the most comfortable bikes rides in the world.
- Humpert Horn bar (25.4 B) 580mm, black, adjustable
- VWR, bore 25.4MM, steerer 28.6MM, 3D forged, 7degree , 60(XS)/80(S)/100(M)/120(L,XL)/130(XXL)MM, black, plus 31.8mm bore version to suit included riser bars
- Humpert high density foam
- VWR custom, black, with cut-out 270mm x 168mm
- Kalloy SP-342 micro adjust 27.2 × 300mm silver, Kalloy, SC-200 black
- Shimano, PD-A530 SPD, with cleats
Many countries require lights on bicycles as a matter of law. Vivente Bikes come with both front and rear lights powered by you dynamo.
- Front Light
- Axa Luxx Plus auto, 70 lux, with light & movement sensor for steady function, with steady light, with USB outlet
- Rear Light
- Axa Riff, steady, led with light guide, 4 minute charge when stopped
All Vivente touring bikes come with racks pre-installed.
- Rear Rack
- Tubus Logo Evo, 150mm lower spacing, 50mm taillight spacing
Vivente Bikes are designed to be useful right out of the box and so come with additional accesories to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- VWR 46mm wide, with stainless steel hardware, 26″ or 700c to suit
- VWR black 6″ bugle horn
- Bidon Cages
- 2 pieces per bike – 6mm black alloy cages & VWR custom LD PE 700cc bidons
- Kick Stand
- Atranvelo, Stylo DV with regular (XS) and long(700c) leg
- Nuvo alloy top, adjustable bell (fitted)
It's important to keep you bike well-maintained. For our recommended service schedule for this bike please click the button below.Download Service Schedule
Vivente Bikes recommends you follow our specific assembly instructions to ensure maximum efficiency and safety when riding.Download Assembly Instructions