Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions and Policies Applicable to International Sales
Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd Security PolicyGemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd.
Delivery PolicyComplete bicycles If you are in Australia or NZ we ask you to use our bicycle-shop agents to order. If you want to take delivery outside of Australia and NZ we invite you to order using our shopping cart. If you wish to confirm availability of a specific product in advance of ordering please email [email protected]. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via TNT by air within four working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take longer. If goods are unavailable we will inform you within 48 hours of order placement at which time you will have the opportunity to cancel. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at [email protected]. Typical International Delivery Time Typically we dispatch from our warehouse within four days of order receipt. By airfreight an order then typically takes up to a week to arrive in the destination country. The final stage of delivery typically takes under a week but during this time is in the hands of the arrival country customs officials. Timeline of order delivery
- The order is entered from a location not in Australia or NZ and includes your delivery address details for delivery to you, also outside of Australia or NZ
- The order is processed and an invoice is emailed to you
- Dispatch information is sent to the Sydney warehouse, the stock is picked and a pick-up booked. This booking includes your contact details for the carrier and for customs officials in your country
- The pick-up is performed
- Depending on the your country, the carrier performs preshipment security screening of the cargo
- The carrier sends an email to you with the shipment reference allowing you to track the shipment
- The carrier moves the freight
- The freight arrives in your country and the carrier performs a customs entry process
- Depending on the country, either the carrier or a government department collects any duty and/or local tax payable from you and the freight is then delivered to you at your address.
- Until this delivery, the goods are in the care of agents of the sender, Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd and are at the risk of Gemini Bicycle Centres Pty Ltd