We want this website to be an informational resource. It should be more about bike facts than what we do with the bikes. In fact, bike travel is so good that stories about it can be distracting when you are researching a new bike decision.
However, our constant test-riding has resulted in us being especially familiar with various travel issues. Packing bikes and reassembling them, and navigation, are so necessary in the touring lifestyle, so we are sharing some of what we learned.
The bike packing video below is our first. Below that is a video demonstrating how to pack at an airport using materials you have purchased on the ride to the airport and been able to carry with you to the terminal.
Latest Travel Posts
- Saved From Dogs by a Bus Driver in Turkey
- Covering 1,750KM Across Tamil Nadu in 12 Days
- Pumpkin Season after Eurobike
- Passing Elephants in Bandipur, India
- Getting Turned Around by Guards in Istanbul
- A Maze of Bike Routes at the Bohdensee
- Touring the West Coast of South New Zealand after Record Breaking Drought
- Brussel Sprouts Near Brussels!
- Italy, The Balkans & Austria
- A ride in Oregon, USA
- A ride in France and Spain
- An urban tour of Washington DC